Asus Notebooks / terrible service and products
My U6E has gone through multiple hard drives and motherboards. It has always been returned to me with Windows Vista Home, not the Vista Business that I originally purchased.
I have talked to many customer services representatives including Hai, Rodel Roque, Fred Hsu, Juan J. Guerrero, Patrick, Samantha. They all formally apologized for the inconvenience and say that a supervisor will talk to me, but I have never talked to a supervisor. I am also denied a manager when I ask for one.
The original purchase price was $1, 449.00 and I believe that this is a very high price to pay for such an inconvenience.
I have asked for a refund or replacement, but the customer service reps say that it depends on what the supervisor says, and yet I have yet to talk to a supervisor and when I ask to, I am again denied.
I'm sure by now they have paid more than the computer is worth for repairs and FeDex for my Notebook.
More Asus Notebooks Complaints & Reviews
- Asus - bad service 
- Asus International - buyers beware 
- Asus - product warranty service 
- Asus - hard drive failure on new laptop no recovery dvd
- Asus - warranty support ridiculous 
- Asus - ac3100 asus router
- Asus - unhelpful customer service
- Asus - manipulating warranty
- Asus - asus notebook g9n0wu071692379
- Asus - technical support