Assurant Solutions / Billing issues
I again have received an invoice which again shows I owe more that I actually owe.
1. Invoice date [protected] - shows contract amount $1, 058, 370.95 and a payment due of $88, 180.82 - all this for GE Appliances.
2. Invoice date [protected] - shows contract amount $894.65 which is the correct contract amount and a payment due of $74.54 which was paid.
3. Invoice date 9-9-10 - shows contract amount $894.65 but a payment due of $223.60 which is incorrect and I spoke with Mir at Assurant and he advised that I only owed a payment of $74.50 which I paid.
4. Invoice date 10-9-10 shows contract amount $894.65 with a payment due of $223.60 again which is incorrect. I only owe $74.56.
I want to know when this company will get their billing issues resolved because my calling them has not resolved the issue!
More Assurant Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - Harassment 
- Assurant Health - Beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - No service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - Awful experience 
- First Extended Service Corporation - Bogus company 
- RentCollect Global - debt collection
- RentCollect Global - rude representatives!!!
- Assurant Solutions - product registration home appliances
- RentCollect Global - unethical behaviour
- Assurant Solutions - failure to honor 2 year 360 warranty with accidental damage