Asset Acceptance — I don't owe anyone any $$
I keep getting phone calls from Asset Acceptance phone #[protected]. I've done my research, and they are apparently a debt collection company who are known for being shady and dishonest. Well, I don't owe any money to anybody (except for my mortgage and car loan), and I've never filed bankruptcy. So there's no reason for them to be calling me. I don't pick up when they call, and they never leave a message.
I did change my phone number back in Feb., and I received a lot of calls after that for someone named Jose (or some Mexican name like that). Apparently, the Mexican people who had my phone number before me didn't pay their bills (including their phone bill!). If they keep calling, then they're gonna get my 'obscene phone caller treatment'. You see, I bought a cheap whistle a few years back to get rid of an obscene phone caller. I simply pick up when they called and blew the whistle as hard and loud as I could into the phone. He never called back...or maybe he's now deaf in one ear and doesn't want to take the chance of going deaf in the other one! Anyway, if they keep calling, that is what I will do. I'm also going onto their web site and advise them of that, first.
More Asset Acceptance Complaints & Reviews
- Asset Acceptance - AALLC is a debit scam! 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - Suing for charged off debt 
- Asset Acceptance - I don't know how anyone in America couldn't trust their validity 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - Bunch of thieves! 
- Asset Acceptance - Fraud and scam 
- Asset Acceptance - They are nothing but thieves 
- Asset Acceptance - wrongful reporting to credit bureau
- Asset Acceptance - Trying to Ruin My Credit
- Asset Acceptance - Fraudulent debt settlement letter
- Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation [AACC] - not my account