Aspen Dentalmy extraction

On January 11, 2017 I went to the dentist for a fractured tooth that had been given me pain. I made sure I let the dentist know I was very nervous about the procedure. He assured me that he had gentle hands and I was in luck. Luck this man toretured me. I was told to raise my hand when I felt pain and after the first injection I was told after that I was just feeling pressure and not pain and this horrible doctor continued to pull and pull after the tooth was removed this person went back and told me he had to remove the root. At that point I thought I was going to have an attack .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Conyers, GA I just laid there listening to the cracking until it was removed. I was sent home with one pack of gauze and instructions. My prescription was 800 ibroupren. Which didn't do anything and I had several people call to ask for something stronger. I suffered from the 11 until the 18 when I finally was called back in after I wrote a complaint. On the 18th I got a stronger prescription and lots of apologize. On my way to check out I found out that dentist is no longer employed there. And you let this guy work on me with one foot already out the door.
I have never felt so insecure and toretured in my life and yes I do have rights and since I am finally getting back to normal they will be addressed.

Ce