Asos / Recalling packages
I placed an order on Asos for some clothes as a present for my sisters birthday. They were scheduled to be delivered 5 days before her birthday, which i thought was plenty of time.
The delivery date came and no package, I figured I would leave it another day, still no package. When I phoned asos they told me it had been delivered to me. Absolutely not, but they didnt believe me. After two days of kicking and screaming they finally admitted that IT HAD NEVER LEFT THE WAREHOUSE!
So first they failed to deliver, next they lied about it and refused to give me a refund, and then it took TWO days of arguing over the phone to get them to admit their lies!
I will never use Asos again. Absolute rubbish!
More Asos Complaints & Reviews
- Asos.com - Wrong size guide
- Asos.com - Really bad experience guys
- Asos.com - Arrogant customer service.
- Asos.com - waste of time & money!
- Asos.com - Disgusting company!
- Asos - Bad quality
- Asos - Rubbish
- Asos.com - Horrible!
- Asos.com - Highly unprofessional company!
- Asos.com - appaling customer service!