Asko Dishwasher / Terrible quality
I bought an Asko dishwasher after the Bray and Scraff salesman recommending it highly. The dishwasher turned out to be a total waste of my money. I paid more than $1, 200 for the Asko and after just 2 years. it started giving us endless headaches. We have had 5 service calls and the Bray and Scraff repair technician was unable to fix it in spite of 5 visits. The company's service and sales are both below average. Be very careful buying from Bray and Scarff. I will not purchase any more appliances from them.
More Asko Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Asko - Service and Quality 
- Asko Dishwasher - Poor quality product!
- Asko - Worst customer service ever! 
- Asko - Deplorable customer service! 
- Asko - odors on dishes
- Asko - Company not honouring warranty
- Asko - Washer very dependable. I can count on it leaking!
- Asko - NOT BUYING ASKO WASHING MACHINE AGAIN
- ASKO - Dishwasher - Never buy an ASKO 
- Asko - I will never purchase another Asko product