Ashton Woods — home building
I seriously cannot stand this company. Don't get sucked in and bamboozled like we did. Their "design studio" is a complete joke and you can't even go there without first putting money down and then they schedule you in. Options at the design studio were bare minimal and they will charge you for EVERYTHING as an upgrade.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TXEven if let's say for example you do NOT want a ceiling fan in one room they will charge you NOT to have it, what kind of ### is that?! Then AFTER finalizing all the details we sign the contract etc. then months later get a call saying the color of stone we picked for our home "wasn't approved"...OKAY then why even offer it to us in the begining?! As months go by we are told that certain materials we chose may not be available, this is so frustrating! The money you put down is non-refundable but at this point I feel like throwing my hands up and saying to hell with this and purchasing from another builder. Ashton Woods shame on you! And FFS it's 2017 upgrade your design studio options!
More Ashton Woods Complaints & Reviews
- Ashton Woods Homes - built poorly 
- Ashton Woods Homes - bad ethics, dishonest 
- Ashton Woods Homes - poor construction 
- Ashton Woods Homes - unethical 
- Ashton Woods Homes - buyers beware...
- Ashton Woods Homes - unethical company, disastrous homes 
- Ashton Woods - leak in brick
- Ashton Woods - unethical
- Ashton Woods Homes - the whole house is crap
- Ashton Woods Homes - home purchase