Ashley Furniture / damaged furniture
I bought a sofa table from Ashley Furniture (Skamers) and it was glued all over the back. I brought it in to get exchanged and they told me that they wouldn't exchange it becouse I didn't file a complaint within 3 days. Not anywhere on the paperwork i recieved says that I had 3 days to claim any damage! there is suppose to be a one year warranty on the product. The manager (King Skamer) at the warehouse said that the glue on the furniture is not covered by warranty and blamed me for the damages. I called corporate and they did absolutley nothing! I talked with the store manager and he told me I can get my money back but with a 30% restocking fee. I have to pay a 30% restocking fee for a damaged piece of furniture! R U KIDDING ME! WHO WILL THEY SELL IT TO! I have reported them to the BBB and if u have had any problems with them I would suggest you do the same. These guys should not get away with ripping people off.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat