Ashley Furniture / couldn't get replacement drawer guide and handle

This place blows I haven’t even made a payment on 5 000 dollars worth of furniture I bought from these yo yos big dresser drawer guide was bent and was hard to open and the handle broke off in my hand, the tech came to my house mar 11 08 it is now July and I still don’t have my 3 dollar drawer guide or handle It only took 3 weeks to get the whole dam dresser! I’ve spoken to many people there in Winston Salem NC. But they just give you the run around.the drawer is still unusable after 4 months, what a bunch of ***. They should have made a phone call and overnighted me the part. Right from the beginning.

Va

Comments

• Fr
      8th of Aug, 2009

I have shopped and bought from this store several times and have NEVER had any problem what so ever with any furniture delivered. I love the people and the furniture you cannot beat the quality for the money.

Fred T.
    Winston-Salem

• As
      15th of Mar, 2014

Run away while you can from Ashley furniture!!! I looked everywhere for bedroom furniture and wound up buying a set from Ashley Furniture in Houston Texas. What a mistake that was. First they push you to buy their extended warranty that they claim can be used after 5 years if you don't use it. LIES. The trouble began on the day they had told be to pick up the furniture, (2 weeks when I made the purchase). They said that it was not available and would be another 2 weeks. I finally picked it up and when I opened it the drawers had been assembled at the factory incorrectly. I called them and the first thing they said, sight unseen, was that I broke them. Really ? 3 out of 6 drawers. After much haggling they agreed to send someone out, guess what they found, they said that it was broken by me. The extended warranty was not applicable. After much more haggling with their so called customer service they acknowledged that it was assembled at the factory incorrectly. They then said they would order the parts. about a month later 2 large boxes show up, . I called them and then a technician showed up about 2 weeks later. after he opened the boxes he determined that all the parts required had not been ordered and that the problem was not a standard repair because it was a factory assembly problem . He would make a report and they would reorder, . After not hearing from them for 2 weeks I called and they were back to, that I broke it. Next step Small claims court.