Ashley Furniture — deception on delivery
Purchased furniture in July, paid in full. Promised 4 week delivery date.
Started calling in August when they did not call to set up delivery date.
Was told that part of furniture on back order and not available until Sept 7th. Called in Sept and told now Sept 17th. Called on Sept 13th and now told back order until Sept 26th. No guarantees, no firm promises, no concession for the inconvenience to the customer. A deal is not a deal if you pay for everything 2 months in advance, including the delivery charge and then 2 months later you still have nothing to show for your money spent.
In this economy how can a company stay in business with this type of service?
We will never buy from Ashley furniture again. We realize it is not a high end furniture store but that should not make any difference. I order things from Target and they are shipped with fail.
Now we are at their mercy because if we cancel, they will not refund us.
So now they are willing to deliver part of our order but don't have a date for 12 more days. And at that our order still won't be complete.
This is absolutely horrible service. Save yourself the headache and frustration and shop elsewhere.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - Delivery fee/distance to pick up order