ASC (Americas Servicing Company) / No help with 3 applications ffor modification!!!!

1 Bath, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-653-0231

Americas servicing company has kept me at bay after THREE files have been submitted for modification. I filed a request in August, again in November, and again in Februauy. They ignored all requests, no one would contact us. They denied receiveing faxes, that they later "found". They started the foreclosure processon us. We were served forclosurer papers. They insist they did not set a sherrifs sale date, and would not forclose while we were in modification, and then their attorneys state their clients granted them permission to forclose. The attorneys office at Phelan and Schmieg strong armed us into signing an agreement with them to pay, and we were misled by them.

They say they will forclose, and ASC says they will not. We are now stuck with double payments and now ASC won't modify due to the agreement. Cathc 22, and NO HELP from ASC...

Comments

22nd of May, 2009

I am going thru the same exact thing!!! my story is i got behind due to a house fire two years ago!!! Then lost my job and stillnot in it due to a contractor ripping us off! and ASC paid them! they are holding the rest of my funds in an escrow acct. and wont release them until i find another contractor who wont touch it cause so much of the work has to be re-done and that cost money! and where do i get the money from??