ASC (Americas Servicing Company) / No help with 3 applications ffor modification!!!!
Americas servicing company has kept me at bay after THREE files have been submitted for modification. I filed a request in August, again in November, and again in Februauy. They ignored all requests, no one would contact us. They denied receiveing faxes, that they later "found". They started the foreclosure processon us. We were served forclosurer papers. They insist they did not set a sherrifs sale date, and would not forclose while we were in modification, and then their attorneys state their clients granted them permission to forclose. The attorneys office at Phelan and Schmieg strong armed us into signing an agreement with them to pay, and we were misled by them.
They say they will forclose, and ASC says they will not. We are now stuck with double payments and now ASC won't modify due to the agreement. Cathc 22, and NO HELP from ASC...
More ASC (Americas Servicing Company) Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting