Art Van Furniture / stinks
I bought an expensive kitchen table and chair and within two years, the finish dulled and weakened leaving the table vunlerable to scratches and water rings. The service person could give no reason why the finish looked the way it did but he was "sure it wasn't covered."
I bought the warrenty but of course Art Van said it is not covered. I wrote letters the headquarters and still no help. I have been a customer for over 10 years and they could care less!
I was on hold forever and the woman I spoke to was rude. I will never shop at any of their locations again! I advise everyone against buying anything from them, it is not worth it!!
More Art Van Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Art Van Furniture - poor quality 
- Art Van Furniture - king koil queen mattress-horrible!! 
- Art Van - poor service 
- Art Van Furniture - lying salespeople - beware 
- Art Van - terrible service 
- Art Van Furniture - sofa
- Art Van Furniture - mattress
- Art Van Furniture - horrible customer service/furniture not received
- Art Van Furniture - free motel nights
- Art Van Furniture - mattress bed bug scam