Arizona Home Insurance / Bad faith!

3233 W. Peoria AvePhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.1
Phone: 800-993-1155
My home was burglarized about Nov 4, 07 around $60k worth of cash, jewelery and items were taken, about $42 to $45k should have been cover by my policy they launched an investigation, and the investigator tells me the insurance co. Smelled a RAT so that is why they are doing the investigation, another time i had to go to his home and drop off some paperwork and he tells me he is going to bill my insurance co. for the drive to my home, because it was about an hour away from his home. They continue the investigation, they kept delaying asking for item that had no bearing on this claim, then when i said i was going to have to contact an attorney if they kept delaying they made me an offer of $7500.00 for damages and replacement of stolen items. Vernon Garza (adjuster) said if i did not take that offer i would here from there attorneys. that that was reasonable because i had claims before. I furnished them with about 95% of receipts and now they refuse to return them or make me copies of them. They also canceled my renewal policy with in 3 weeks of my claim being filed. I asked to speak with a supervisor for 4 months and no return call and he was always busy or not there when i asked the adjuster to speak to the supervisor... VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I was robbed and had to repair my home and now i am being robbed again by the company that was supposed to have offered me protection. do not trust them, change insurance companies now before you are robbed.

More Arizona Home Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Hu
  22nd of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have worked for an insurance company for over 14 years. What you described sounds like they suspect fraud!
Sm
  4th of Jan, 2009
Not to mention no insurance company will insure your $60k in cash
An
  18th of Apr, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes. This company only wants to get your money out of your pocket but doing nothing. They just cancelled our policy because of one claim. It took amost one month for us finally got the paymeny after many times calling.
Why we buy home insurance? When you really want them to do something, yes. They will do it reluctantly but then kick you out!
Feel terrible with them. Even when they want us back in the future we will definitely stay away from them without any doubt.
Ki
  29th of Dec, 2013
Insurances - regardless what service they offer, have to work with their customers. If they deny service to a customer, they have to bring specifics with reasoning for that. Don’t be generic, but specific. This way, customer knows what is going on.

As far as Russell said, if I was an insurance agent, I would probably be cautious about the claim; yet I will still do my best to provide the best customer service. Everyone should know that we, consumers - are the BOSSes. Businesses don’t like it, find consumers that don’t know what they pay for, and stick with them. I am not going to allow this for my family. I count every cent of our income, and do well so far.

Also, this is my fear with being insured. We pay so much money for decades, and when we need the insurances services, they are not there for us. They are quick to drop off. Maybe it’s time for insurances to no longer have the right to kick us out without a good reason.

So far, Geico was the best for 2-3 claims I had with them for my cars. Unfortunately, they don’t offer home insurances (unless you deal with 3rd party vendors). They were always there for me. I don’t have them now, but from my experiences - they covered me every time without any questions. Great customer service, ... AllState, Arizona Home insurance were both having problems covering my home. Allstate eventually paid for the claim, but then increased my home insurance 400%. I switched to another insurer. Arizona Home Insurance were not there for me when my house had damage done by nature. They didn’t want to cover anything. That’s why I no longer do business with them! Forever they are gone from my life.

Arizona Home Insurance Company Logo Arizona Home Insurance Company