Arise.com / Fraud

I am shocked. I completed the online assessment and was told I did not meet the minimum requires for Arise. I am a paralegal with a law firm and have been so for 25 years. I speak with court officials, judges and attorneys EVERYDAY. However, I did not meet their "minimum requirements." Well I guess I am so far up the ladder and have been there for so long that I just don't know how to get back down to basics. Not impressed with this company.

Comments

24th of Oct, 2009

Fraud? Not sure how your comment or experience represents Fraud.

Arise has a process in place. Unfortunately, you did not meet the criteria established. It's unclear how you are able to pass judgement on a company that you do not no anything about. Classifying this as Fraud is certainly not appropriate. 9, 000 agents make a living as contractors at Arise.

• Tr
      29th of Dec, 2009

I agree with Max... for whatever reason, you did not meet he minimum requirements. Not meeting the minimum requirements says nothing negative about you and should not be taken personally. However, your decision to create this post and label the company as fraud because you did not meet the minimum requirements speaks volumes to your character…

Given your extensive legal background, I have to wonder if you gave much thought to your libelous complaint before posting…?

I am impressed with this company & have referred many who feel the same.

• Ha
      4th of Jan, 2013
    Arise.com - Understanding
    HHC Centers

My Complaint is not about Arise.com, it is about its users. First Arise.com clearly states that you are NOT employees of Arise. You either sign up to become an IBO (Independant Business Owner) or a Sub contractor under an IBO (CSP-customer service personnel). First you have a background check to go through, which is needed since Clients DO NOT want known thieves working with customers Credit Cards and account information. Then the testing is for Arise to be sure that you have the ABILITY to learn, pay attention, and have the qualifications to service their Clients. When you pay for the Certification for a certain client, If you pass their Certification classes, any of them with a 90% or better then you can work for that Client. You will be given an SOW - statement of work- in otherwords...a detailed contract in which you can see what the Client will do for you and what they expect from you.
    IF you work for another IBO then you will have a separate form in which you must agree on what THEY expect from you.

I have worked in the Arise.com Portal for 2 years now because I happen to know how to read Contracts and fulfill what is expected of me as a Servicing IBO. I have been paid and in turn I pay my own employees. I have worked for the same Client this whole time because I meet the expected requirements. It is that easy. If you see it as a SCAM then maybe you should take a look at what you might have done wrong.

I have attached one of my invoices.