Argosy University / online program phoenix

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

This school has been a train wreck from the first week I enrolled. It started with my administrative representative and got worse when I had to talk to my financial adviser. I am currently on my 9th financial adviser and I still get Argo's favorite answer which is "I don't know". This school has been a waste of over three years of my life and I will be graduating soon. I have a very high GPA and am not complaining about this school because I am failing. This was my first experience with an online school and it will be my last. I am quite sure that Argos University is ripping me off as far as my stipend checks go but my account is so mixed up that when I try to read over it and discuss it with my supposed financial adviser it is pointless. I did a google search on some of my financial adviser's at least the names that were given in my classroom dash because they all go by different names when you call them. I really wish I had read all of these reviews before I had enrolled here. Now, I am trapped I have less than a year until I graduate and it would be foolish for me to drop out without a degree. I don't even know what to say about this school other than wow!! I have heard of ways people get scammed and conned but I never thought I would be in a situation where I am not sure if the university I have chosen to get my degree at is the one doing it to me. I was so excited to be able to attend a school that specialized in Psychology that I didn't review it first. They called me when I used education connection.com and I signed up. I hope this helps future victims of this horrible school. I have now gone 10 months without a stipend check and have been given very little in the way of an explanation. I have been told this is normal but, this hasn't happened to me in the over three years I have been attending. I have had other problems with everyone of my stipend checks and I do mean everyone of them. I would love to get a refund from this school but, I can't even get the money they rightfully and legally owe me now so i won't hold my breath.

Ax
Jul 08, 2016

Comments

• St
      Oct 20, 2016

I am having the same problem, they said I did not fill out the paper right to have the money come to me. That is bull because I had been getting little stipends, then I had one for over $3000 now the paper is not right and they "sent back to the lender" right. I have one class and the exam left, then I will be looking into it.