Ardene Holdings / manager/supervisor

1 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

So I was phoned in for an interview at the Garden City location in Winnipeg for a part-time position. I approached a staff member (very friendly) & let her know that I was there for the interview and she went to let her manager know. I was there about 15mins early so I began to browse to kill some time. The manager came out of her office and I smiled ready to introduce myself, she walked right passed me and greeted another customer assuming she was the one there for the interview! The staff member corrected her and I tried to laugh it off. She didn't smile nor apologize for the confusion. She didn't shake my hand she just said "lets go sit somewhere to finish this" She began with the standard questions, took notes etc. She hardly smiled & seemed very disinterested & bored. It lasted maybe all of 10mins and when we were done I stood up to thank her and shake her hand but she turned on her heal and told me to have a good day and she'd be in touch. Needless to say I knew I wasn't getting a phone call and was pretty embarrassed of how things panned out. Most awful experience I ever had.

Pg