Aqua Power Marine - Ingles, Florida / Consumer beware!

I start by saying AQUA POWER MARINE in Inglis was contracted to put a new 350 mercruiser and replace the transom and fix anything else they find that needed fixing After numerous time bringing the boat back because it still wasn't running right they replaced:

the engine
fuel problems
bilge pumps
and a few other things

Well I went out yesterday and had an ignition problems that shut down all my electronics and engine wouldn't start. So to call seatow I had to disconnect the radio and run direct current to the radio.

Went back to AQUA MARINE today and they didn't want to work on it I didn't know what the problem was. So i told them I'd see them in court then they found out it was a separate issue. And they changed there toon. They fixed the problems again and they told me not to come back because I threatened to take them to court so in short they are not warranting there work so consumer beware.

D  8th of Apr, 2009 by
I have been having Aqua Power Service my boat for many years and have never had a single complaint. They are very good and honest people, maybe you should not threaten people before you know what the issue is with your boat. As I have found out sometimes you can have one thing repaired and the next day something totally unrelated can break and that is certainly not the mechanics fault.

Loyal Customer