Aqua Guard / Non ervice

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased Aqua Guard Integra 7 in July 2008. The warranty provides for 4 free services during the first year. Nobody has come and done the service till date. Thank God, the machine is still working. None of the compalints made to the call centre did not see light. They must be ashamed to run a company like this.

I want them to rectify the non compliance of deemed purchase contract by providing the free services due to me.

Er:Sunil Vasudevan. M.Tech (Trans), LL.b,
P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.E.M, M.I.E, C.Eng (I)
Flat# 401, Prakruthi Chandana,
Kasi Nagar, Amruthahalli,
Bangalore - 560092
Phone: +91-80-[protected]; Cell: +91-[protected]

Comments

• Dp
      6th of Dec, 2007
    Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not attending the complaint undre AMC
    India

I have the aqua guard water purifier which is under AMC. The technician came to undertake seregular service on friday ie 29th Nov. 2007 and changed the candle, carbon etc. and without demonstrating that it is now functioning well or not went away in hurry. Soon after when I tried to check it it was not functioning properly. Soon informed to the technician who attended on his cell and local service centre. But was not attended on the day. Repetedly followed the complaint for two more days without any results. Then on monday ie 3rd December contacted the helpline and got a phonenumber to talk. Spoken to that number and got assurance that the complaint will be entertained. Once again followed the complaint for another 3 days without any results. Once again telephoned to helpline on 6th December morning and got another phone number of the Delhi to lodge the complaint and got assurance that the complaint will be entertained. But it is now afternoon and nobody has turned up to rectify the problem.

• Am
      15th of Apr, 2008
    Aqua Guard Water Purifier - 1st Service
    Eureka Forbes
    India

I has purchased Aqua Guard Water purifier form Eureka Forbes, Amritsar office almost seven months back.As per the Marketing person who had installed the system had told me that 1st service will be done after six month but nobody turned up.Almost a week back I had informed the office for the service and the employee of the company Mr Baljinder Singh ahd contached me for the service and had told me that the service will be done on12th April 08 .I had also given him the details of how to reach my residence but he did not turn up.Today ie 16th April 08 I hdd words with Mr Baljinder Singh regarding my complaint and he told me that he could not locate my home which i do nt agree.

When i told him that I am going to lodge a complaint with you company for not doing the service he had misbehaved with me using hard words stating that you if you want to lodge the complaint you lodge it rather than feeling sorry for not getting the service done.

You are kindly requested to look into the matter and get my service done on priority and also take appropriate action aganist your employee for misbehaving with your esteemed customer because this type of behavoiur will only weaken your customer base.

Thanks and Regards