[Resolved] Appleitunes downloads

On 10-27-2015 I installed the software upgrade on my apple phone and after doing that my iTunes music which I had purchase will not play, I've spoken with several apple care reps in regards to this matter and yet they had done nothing to assist me in getting this problem corrected, they all agree that there seems to be a glitch in the software and I had tried every solution that have offer but still the problem is not fix, so one of the reps told me that I can try to delete the app and then reinstall the app to see if that worked but it didn't, but what it did was delete all my music on my playlist, my music was not backup on ITunes, I had 215 downloads of music on my account, so now all of my music is gone and the money I spent on this downloads is gone, I feel like I've just gave ITunes my money and has got nothing return, thanks for robbing me with my eyes open.

• Resolution statement

The only thing the company did was pass me from one rep to the other, they did try to trouble shoot my phone and setting but none of that worked either and that's why when one of the reps told me to delete the app and then reinstall it I did thinking that would fix the problem, but it didn't, it delete all my music that I had purchases through my ITunes account, I had over 215 songs and now I've none, I was told that there was a glitch in the software update, but Apple will not take any responsibility in the part they play, one the software was an update from Apple and two it was an apple employee who told me to delete the app and reinstall it, I would not have done it if I was instructed by an Apple Employee.

Le
Oct 28, 2015

Comments

• Le
      Oct 29, 2015

This matter is not resolved, I've heard nothing back from Apple so it's not resolved!!!