Apple Iphone 5dishonesty

I used the company website (cashforiphones.com) to get an estimate for the value of my iphone 5
My phone was in near 100% 'perfect' condition. The website said if I sent in in it'd be worth in excess of $150
I used the company supplied USPS mailing label and mailed my phone to them at their Sparks, NV address
a couple of days later I was sent an email saying my phone was worth $16.00
I immediately sent an email saying this was unacceptable and to send the phone back to me. I got an email back saying they were sorry I wasn't happy and to call them. This was at the beginning of the Thanksgiving holiday
I tried for several days to do that but their phone system was always 'overloaded' and I was told to "try back later"
Finally today I got through to someone who claimed to be the Marketing Manager. She said they could not return the phone as I had only three days with with to contest their offer and that time had expired. ( several of those days they were closed)
This is obviously a scam and someone should expose this company for what it's doing to people

Co
Dec 02, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      Apr 28, 2015
    Apple Iphone 5 - device is not working
    dubai festival city
    dubai
    United Arab Emirates
    Phone: [protected]

I change 4 times my phone I buy this phone before 2 months but still I am facing this problem awok.com is still doing same with me

• Am
      Apr 29, 2015

Sad to know you have been facing such difficulties with the working of your mobile handset. Why don't you share your product experiences and reviews on www.pivyu.com and i am sure they can help you out!