Apple Depotscam - fraud

I ordered (3) waterproof iphone cases and smart tip gloves on November 25, 2013. I paid immediately and selected "16-18 business days for delivery" as my shipping method. It is now 1/6/2014 and I have not received my items. I have contacted them at [protected]@appledepot.co twice. The first time was the 23rd of December and was told "it will ship this week. You will receive an email with a tracking number".See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hurst, TX Did not receive a tracking number and contacted them December 30th and was told "it will ship this week. You will receive an email with a tracking number". THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! I will be disputing the charge as fraud with Chase. I should have researched them first and I would have seen the problems everyone else has had. If you are reading this, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! They are SCAM artists, LIARS, and a FAKE company.

Bo
Jan 06, 2014

Comments

• Tu
      Mar 03, 2014

I had the same thing happen to me! I am going to refute the charge on my credit card!

• Me
      Jul 09, 2014

similar story - this company is BAD!!!

• Mm
      Aug 19, 2014

I have ordered several times from this company and each instance has become progressively worse. After paying for 5-9 day shipping and handling items have taken in excess of 4 seeks to be sent. I have contacted them via email on several occasions and have not received a response. To be fair my first purchase was sent in a timely manner and the next purchase had some issues as they charged me incorrectly. They responded immediately and corrected the issue. I even commended them on their customer service. However the proceeding two purchases have been dismal. My recommendation is STAY AWAY. I promise you will be disappointed if you purchase.