Apex Billing Solutions

Apex Billling Solutions
PO Box 1537
Columbus, Georgia
Phone: 7062579830
This billing service is notorious for not sending customers their ebills and then assessing a $10.00 late charge for not making payments ontime. I never received by January 2012 ebill and then when I noticed and went online to make the payment, I saw this charge. When I called to request a waiver, they indicated that they have proof that my ebill was delivered to my email account of record. When I asked for a copy of the confirmation delivery, they refused to send me a confirmation delivery document and instead sent me another copy of the actual invoice. Since this a monopoly, I have no choice but to pay the late fee. I canceled the ebill and now they have to send me the bill via mail, costing them more. Beware of this company. They are unfriendly, unprofessional and rude. Keri Parsons and Christine are not customer friendly. Awful, awful service.
Complaint comments Comments (11)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Utility Services
More Apex Billing Solutions Complaints & Reviews
Apex Billing Solutions - water billing apartment

Comments

N  4th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Kleptomania 2.6 private - No instructions on how to download after purchasing software online
apex practice solutions
1908 n laurent ste 370
Victoria
Texas
Phone: 361- 572-0333

Need information or a cd to download software purchased online order # is u30015081
N  15th of Jun, 2013 by    +2 Votes
This billing service has the worst customer service by far. Not only does the due date every month, many times I didn't even get notice my bill was due via mail or email. In addition every month that your bill date is changed and you miss it there is a 10 dollar late fee tacked on. I find this very frustrating because if they had a set date that the bill was due (like every other billing service does) then my bill would never be late. There customer service also sucks and when you call for help they are rude and hard to get ahold of. They are only open monday through friday which is fine but if you work with a billing company you need a 24/7 toll free customer service line. I have been very very unhappy with this company and I feel that I have been paying way to much for water.
A  10th of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I have just been introduced to Apex through my apt. Complex. When we moved in our apt.mgr. did the billing and it seemed on average our bill fluctuated between 39 to maybe the highest at 46.00 on average (water and sewage) When we were shown the property she advised us of this as well so we expected our water/sewer to fall in that range. Well, low and behold when we were told Apex would be taking over I cringed (for the are mostly known for their COLLECTIONS background) I said to my husband "lool out
..here we go our bill is going to double if not triple. This company didn't make it this far by being nice and sweet their background is collections. So the 1st bill came it looked normal $40 bucks for May 2013. Then came Junes 2013 bill whoa my usage went from 3, 500 to 5, 540 (little secret I was the only one occupying the apt during that time. Husband gone on a job and kid in Philly so explain that to me...) the total bill was 79.06. I called they were rude property mgr is just glad she doesn't have to deal with it anymore (I have a source that told on you tisk tisk) and in contacting Apex again they freely advised me that my usage for the next bill was already at 7, 370 in usage. Now you tell me... is this company ligitimatly reading our water and fairly dividing and monitoring or sewage (if that's even part of the job I don't know because no one will tell me how this process works) or are the getting away with extortion?
N  8th of Jan, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I have multiple complaints about Apex's business practices. Have you considered filing your complaint with the Better Business Bureau where it would reach a wider audience and have more impact?
A  17th of Jan, 2014 by    +2 Votes
I have done everything but call or write to the BBB. There are many factors to this and City of Winter Haven is no help. Yes my next step is contacting the BBB due to my recent $80 bill. Meters are covered in dirt they barely even move when water is on and the City just drives through once a month never stoppung to read the meters so where does Apex get it's calculations to bill? I know many of us that live here have this problem. IT REALLY falls to 3 businesses... the apt complex for allowing us to be gouged, the water company itself, and Apex who can't explain how they get their numbers to charge us that much.
A  29th of Mar, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Because people are not willing to complain to the BBB, Apex has an A+ rating, altho they are not BBB accredited. Check for yourself. In one instance a resident (one person living alone works outside of the home Monday to Friday) was charged for almost 75, 000 gallons of water. Yes, 75, 000 gallons. A shower head uses 2.5 gallons per minute. So here's the calculation 75000/2.5 gpm = 30, 000 minutes/60 minutes per hour = 500 hours/24 hours per day = 21 days. Yes. Leaving a shower on 24/7 for 3 weeks would use about 75, 000 gallons of water. The Apex answer: "there's no leak, but that's what the meter shows. Not our problem." Let's do something about this company.
N  13th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Our condo association split up the water into individual units staying this year. I have yet to see a bill that is even close to the Previous bill. One. Bill was $130 next was $65 and thus month was $210.
My neighbor had a pipe break and hers was $240 and we have no leak or else the neighbor below would be complaining.
They will be getting a call Monday morning.

And I.saw the meter Reader come through the other week and never get out of there vehicle. I mean how accurate can a reading be?
N  29th of Jul, 2015 by    +1 Votes
So how do I have this much of an bill something is so wrong here this has got to be a joke right and I called when I got this let me tell u I must of made that woman mad. Because she tried to pull a fast one on me by telling me it's summer and kids are out well mine was in summer school then she said well they have one meter in my apartment complex they have to divide it into Every unit please I don't think so they may screw over everyone else but I'm not one of them then by me saying that she said is that all the questions u have I said no and then hung up on me

N  3rd of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
try to call to pay my bill many times still have no one pick up the phone. the New User Registration on the apex-billing.com i've tries several times still did not work. i dont know how can i pay my bills. when the phone number 18662813977 never answer????? and the webpage does not work out ethier. worst service i ever had
N  21st of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Apex has charged me a late fee twice but I received no bill from them. No other bills (power, credit card, etc) have been a problem. I then get the next bill which has a late charge ! The due date unlike my credit card varies from a very short tme to only 10 days. My general feeling is that they are either sloppy or crooked !
N  14th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
These people called my 60 year old mother over a zombie debt. Threatened to have the police drag her to jail, unless she paid $192 a month, on a bill that they have not shown any kind of proof of. After she has paid this off I plan on asking her to contact an attorney and filing a suite for violations of the FDCPA, and criminal coercion.

On a more personal note, if any of the APEX employees are reading this, how can you even sleep at night, when you nearly put an old lady into the hospital over a debt that she is dangerously close to going without food to pay off. Do you people have no shame!?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree