AOLAOL shut my business down

AOL has shut down my business!!! I have been approved by AOL to send mass emails for my business. Recently I have recived error messages (3times) when I have sent out mass emails to my customers. Each time I have called and have been told everything is OK and I can continue with no risk of interruption to my service and given reference numbers. I have been operating with mass emails for 8 years. Today my service was suspended!! When I called to question what had happened, I was told my account was in violation.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Simsbury, CT They would not tell me what the violation was! I was also told that I needed to WRITE A LETTER to AOL in Virginia to find out what the violation was and to solve the problem. No one would answer my question or refer me to a supervisor. I spoke to people in India, Sri Lanka and the Philippines and they could not refer me to another person. I did ask if the person worked out of their home, since they could not refer me to a supervisor. I do an internet business, this is the busiest time of year for retailers, in a bottomed out economy. AND AOL HAS SHUT ME DOWN! for weeks, since the only way I can communicate with them is via snail mail. I was thanked however that I had been a customer for 12 years and 3 months, BIG DEAL!

Ma