Anytime Fitness / took 6 months to cancel
My contract states that I would not be automatically renewed when my contract expired. Guess what? It was automatically renewed. I first contacted my individual AF branch and asked to cancel...it took 3 months for them to respond to me. Apparently no one at White Bear returns phone calls. When they finally called back after sending several letters they said I would need to contact Apex Mgmt. I did. However, Apex needed something in writing. So I faxed over a signed cancellation notice. "They never received it." I faxed a 2nd and a 3rd notice. I just called and I still owe for those months in between when they never received my notice. Hopefully I won’t get charged again in July. I will not recommend this gym to anyone.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - relocation and cancellation issues 
- Anytime Fitness - membership payment
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership