Anytime Fitness / 30 day notice of cancellation
Had three memberships on my account frozen for almost a year because of lack of interest. In advance of the ending of the frozen period, I attempted to implement the 30 day cancellation "rule" that they have. They made a big deal, before I took the membership, to let you know that that was all I had to do to close the account. What they didn't tell me was that you had to pay up that last 30 days in order to "wait out' the time, even if your account was frozen and you were not using the facilities.
Seemed a bit underhanded to me, but maybe I should have known, and I would have just cancelled a year ago instead of being "frozen".
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service
- Anytime Fitness - trying to cancel for months. no staff during staffed hours at all
- Anytime Fitness - employees
- Anytime Fitness - unauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone 
- Anytime Fitness - membership cancellation.