Antec / I recommend EVERYONE avoid these thieves like the plague.

1 47900 Fremont Blvd.Fremont, CA, United States Review updated:

When it comes to rebate, this company is the KING of the ###. EVERY time I have purchased one of their products, be it from Fry's, Buy.com, Amazon, etc., there is a problem with the rebate. This time I purchased an MX-100 Hard drive enclosure from Buy.com back in March. Two months after I submitted the rebate, I called to inquire and was told it was never received. BS. I resubmitted it and am still waiting. Their rebate company, Continental Promotions (Another bunch of ###) claims it is up to Antec. I filed BBB complaints and they don't even respond. I recommend EVERYONE avoid these thieves like the plague.

Va

More Antec Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wo
      17th of Mar, 2009

I bought a power supply From Newegg last fall that had a $30 rebate, I sent it in and received notification it had been received and was bring processed, that I should receive it in 30 days. 60 days later I rechecked the rebate website and lo and behold the rebate ID number I been assigned no longer existed. I contacted Antec and they told me taht the rebate processing center had filed bankruptcy but that they would make it good. That was 6 months ago and now they no longer respond.
    Solution, I have been building, servicing and selling computers since 1994 and had in the past used numerous Antec parts including cases.
    I no longer buy any product with the Antec label regardless of how enticing the "offer" might appear. I built my business on honesty and reliability and refuse to do business with any company that is not like minded. I still deal with Newegg and consider them to be a great place to deal but was however disappointed whe they refused to post my issue concerning Antec. I don't believe they should protect a dishonest company from their customers no matter how much business it sends their way.
    Sincerely