Animal Hospital - Dr. Ron's / Poor service!

Dr. Ron Resnic, Dr. Ron's animal hospital in Semi Valley. Poor Service, Rude employee's, Price unfairly charged. I needed to bring my bulldog in for cherry eye. My first mistake was not driving down to Riverside to see a vet that came highly recommended. I asked around and a friend said her sister goes locally to Dr. Ron. She said he might be able to do the operation but just beware the office girls HAVE ATTITUDE! After waiting to get to see this doctor for 5 weeks I brought him in and asked to speak to the Doc about this delicate procedure. The girl who brought me into the waiting room told me I would have to Pay an additional $35 to see the Doctor. I guess The $500 tab I got was not enough to cover the 5 minutes I requested to actually meet the Doctor. The Girl Was So RUDE about it, acting like I was crazy for wanting to meet the DR, I was promised this mystery DR. was good and stood behind his work. Well ..5 weeks later my pups eys still looks bad. So I called to go in for my follow up.. and With out even seeing the pup she (one of the office girls) wanted to refer me to a specialist( Cha CHING) Apparently Dr. Ron does not stand behind his work. When I insisted Dr. Ron see the dog To evaluate and complete his own work The B---- was so happy to inform me the cost would be $35. to bring the dog in. I am so Tee' d off. I'll keep you posted... You can be sure... after taking my money again there won't be anything he can do. There must be very few Vets in that neighborhood because this guy and his rude staff can afford to do REALLY BAD work and service and people still see him. People just don't know until they have a bad experience and it's to late. By the way my friends sister ended up having a bad experience with them as well. Don't go to this Vet for anything IMPORTANT.

Va

Comments

• St
      6th of Apr, 2007

You should have gone to Dr Butchko in Riverside. THE BEST.

24th of Jun, 2007

Your right! Dr. Ron's animal hospital has the most rude service I've ever encountered. We were treated very poorly. The women behind the front desk had a sharp tongue and ignored us most of the time. They were talking on their cell phones and to each other and gave me a dirty look when I tried asking them a question. Unbelievable!

• Re
      21st of Sep, 2007

All of this is soooo sad! But let me tell you... They all don't have ANYTHING on Platt Springs Road Animal Clinic in West Columbia, SC!! Even in emergencies I guess it's better to wait it out or deal with MAJOR mistakes! : (

15th of Oct, 2007

We have taken our dogs and cats to Dr. Ron's for many years. Veterinary care has always been excellent and the prices fair. The front counter staff is always friendly and courteous and helpful.

Perhaps the complainer's bad attitude evoked a similar response from staff.

• Ha
      26th of Jan, 2009

We've taken our dogs to Dr. Ron Resnick for years and he is the best. The staff is OK...have not experienced the ATTITUDE as this person suggests. We understand that you can't please everyone but the experience described by Ms. Troncale is not what we know.