ANC One Great Family / Scam, dishonest company

Two days ago I noticed that my account was charged by the company ANC One Great Family. I have no idea about this company, but they charged me for $75.99 and they did it without my warning and authorization. I tried to find their contact info, but nothing. They didn’t provide it in the Internet. The company is scam, and these liars steal money from people. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

In
Mar 6, 2014

Comments

• Bb
      16th of Apr, 2015

I have a Pending charge on my Credit Card from this company. I am unable to get in touch with them to cancel the transaction. I did not authorize this charge. I tried to call both billing and customer service. There was a message that customer service was not available, please leave a message, with name, telephone number and email and they would get back within 24 hours. Then a message that the mail box is full and can not take any more messages. I tired to find an email address. Could not..