ANC Award Notification Commission / Letter of a chance to win $2,000,000.00 dollars
I received a letter stating that I was eligible to enter a sweepstakes for the prize money of $2, 000, 000.00. The letter states that "at this time, the ANC tradition of selecting a delivery option valuable to you personally is requested for your securement by our Premium Offer disbursement officer. Kindly remit the participatory status pertinent to this correspondence and address a special Premium Offer: $2500.00 gift certificate for up to 75% off WONrewards.com online merchandise and service Offerings."
"A $12.99 Premium Offer fee is REQUIRED to acquire the Premium Officer and, to receive it, you MUST enclose it in the envelope provided with return of the page 2 documentation prepared for your completion."
The enclosed letter addressed to me is signed by a computer generated signature by William McPherson, Senior Award Review Officer, AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION, KC, KS USA
If you chose to pay by credit card, they enclose a form for you to put all your credit card information on to include number, expiration date and security code.
More ANC Award Notification Commission Complaints & Reviews
- award notification commission - Letter stating has won prize 
- award notification commission - 2000000.00 winner 
- award notification commission - $2,000,000.00 award 
- ANC Award Notification Commission - False advertising prize money 
- Award Notification Commission / Aka Next Gen - Said I was a winner and asked for $11.89 for a applied fee 
- Award Notification Commission [ANC] - award determination and official processor claiming I have won this award 
- Award Notification Commission [ANC] - the winner of $1,325,000.00 or @2,000,000.00 
- Award Notification Commission [ANC] - the fake award 
- Award Notification Commission [ANC] - scam for award of $2,000,000.00 
- award notification commission - commissioner of judging processing division form#13570