AMS Global Security Agency / Lottery winning

165 Hythe Heatherwold nEWTON nEWBURY bERKSHIRENewton Newbury Berkshire, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: +44 704 575 4163
Id did play the lotto few months ago but this e - mail do not look ok to me.
Could you help please.

Newton newbury berkshire
Rg209bg uk
{tel: +[protected]}

Attn: connie nel,

Congratulations your winnings informations along with your personal details has reached our prize department and i am happy to infom you that the transfer process will start today pending your co operation.

I wish to inform you that the number you quoted in your e - mail was your reference number your security file number is what you are expected to quote as your order number.

Ams global security company (A. G. S. C) will not in any way be responsible for the payment of courier charges for any winner living out side the united kindom to claim their winning, since you prefare a cheque then a courier service will be needed, you will have to pay the charges.

For regular delivery charges you will pay 470. 75 gbp(Option a) and the express delivery is 850 gbp(Option b) . The express delivery will take less than 48 hours for the cheque to get to you while the normal delivery will take 3 to 4 working days for the cheque to get to you.

Regular delivery(4working days)

Mailing £ 200. 0000. 00
Insurance £ 400. 0000. 00
Doc proccessing fee £ 250. 0000. 00
Total £ 850. 0000. 00

Every payment must be made via the money gram or bank transfer. The account director will recieve your payment.

Recivers name: mrs sarah bazin
Address : 165 hythe heatherwold
Newton newbury berkshire
United kingdom.

So pay your courier charges with the above informations and after payment please send a scan copy of your payment slip to me as a proof of payment.

Warrning! Ams global security company will not be responsible and liable for the security of your email that won you this prize no one must have access to your email. All our communication via email must be treated with strict confidenciality. When making payment for courier
Charges in money gram do not disclose your true purpose of payment
Dont tell them the money is for a lottery purpose.

These are all part of our security protocols to protect and secure winners prizes 1million pounds which is approximately 2. 5 million u. S
Dollars is alot of money we dont want any one or organisation to monitor the safe transfer of your prize.

Once again congratulation from staff of ams global security company for safe cheque delivery.

My regards.

Fax: +[protected]
Date: 18th aug 2008.
Ref no: dnb / 92322ag

Attention: valued customer,

My office is in receipt of your email. This is to inform you that we are in possession of your winning check of £1000, 000. 00 (One million pound sterling) which was sent to us from the british international lottery and was deposited in a suspense account in our bank. A hard cover insurance policy has been placed on your winnings, (Which implies that your winnings cannot be tampered with until it is in your custody) .

The mode of the payout of your winnings stipulated by the british international lottery is online wire transfer. The reason is that your check was deposited in a suspense account for security reason, besides winners outside uk always find it difficult to cash the check easily hence our bank is not everywhere in the world. Consequently, you will be required to open an online account on your behalf, a pin / account number will be sent to you, to enable you log into your account and check your statement of account online.

It will also interest you to know that the initial opening deposit will also reflect in your newly opened account. Which means that the new balance in your account will become a summation of your winning prize and the opening deposit. You are at liberty to transfer the whole money from your account to your local account if you wish to discontinue banking with us. You are expected to choose from any of the online account opening stated below that is most convenient for you.

Savings account:
A) opening deposit. . . £280. 00
B) activation charges. . . £220. 00
Total £500. 00 (Five hundred pounds sterling)
Duration of transfer. . . 7 (Seven) working days.

Current account:
A) opening deposit. . . £350. 00
B) activation charges. . . £260. 00
Total £610 (Six hundred and ten pounds sterling)
Duration of transfer. . . 5 (Five) working days.

Platnum account:
A) opening deposit. . . £450. 00
B) activation charges. . . £300. 00
Total £750 (Seven hundred and fifty pounds sterling)
Duration of transfer. . . 3 (Three) working days.

Premium account:
A) opening deposit. . . £550. 00
B) activation charges. . . £300. 00
Total £850 (Eight hundred and fifty pounds sterling)
Duration of transfer. . . Within 48 hours.

Note: the duration of transfer is with respect to the actual date when your account opening form is received and be informed that these charges cannot be deducted from your winning prize due to the hard cover insurance policy on the winning prize.

I hope you understand that this is a strict banking procedure aimed at given the best services to our highly esteemed customers, considereing the amount of money which you have won and also to guarantee a successful and hitch free transfer.

I shall be sending you an account opening form, as soon as you choose which of the online account you want to setup. You shall fill the form, append your signature, scan and send a photo page of your means of identification (International passport or drivers license) as email attachment.

I will await your response concerning this in order for me to advise you on payment modalities.
Thank you for your anticipated co - operation

Regards,
Eddy jeff (Account officer)
Co

Comments

Is
  28th of Sep, 2015
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Please I had a message on 28th of September 2015 indicating that I have won a lottery.
I humbly need confirmation. Thank you.

imartex2511@yahoo.com
Ma
  1st of Oct, 2015
Please i had a message today "october 1st " that i have won a lottery. Please i need confirmation. Thank you... +233 545073793
Ma
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Please i received a message today "october 1st" that i have won a lottery. Please i really need confirmation. Thank you. sambrewm@gmail.com
Sa
Agree Disagree -9 Votes
Please i received a message today "october 1st" that i have won a lottery. Please i really need confirmation. Thank you.Kophisammy@gmail.com
Ph
  5th of Oct, 2015
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Pls I receive a message today saying I have won a lotterya Mercedes and some amount of money plss I need confirmation
Ni
  6th of Oct, 2015
Agree Disagree -3 Votes
How i can contact. This number 00212692298619
My email address. niroshan.alan@gmil.com please contact. Me
Ni
  6th of Oct, 2015
I wan to contact. This number 00212692298619
Ou
  7th of Oct, 2015
bonsoir
jai recu un message de vous qui dit que j ai bien gagner 70000 euros
je veux savoir si c vrais .
mon numero 0605875803
merci
Ab
  9th of Oct, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I received a message from this number +8613106991214, that my phone number +233548549262 has won a lottery. Please how true is it? This is my email address abenaakomah62@gmail.com. please reply true mail if it's true. Thanks
Na
  10th of Oct, 2015
Kesnel N.
Salut, j'ai reçu un message sur whasapp ce jeudi 10 octobre répondant au numéro disant que je suis le gagnant d'une Mercedes classe s, me disant d'appeler aux numéros 00381607910008 / 00212692280620 pour recevoir le prime, rédigé par M. Paul directeur des gains.
Je vous prie de confirmer cette information.
nkesnel@yahoo.fr
Ek
  10th of Oct, 2015
Agree Disagree -7 Votes
i received a message that i have won Mercedes s class 2014 model worth 70000 Ghana cedis. Please i won't to be sure . Please this my e-mail address contact me if it is true . aokynetetteh@yahoo.com Thank you
Hm
  13th of Oct, 2015
Hingun . M

Hello i just received a message on my viber saying that i won a mercedes class s
I'm a bit confused
Please i really need confirmation

hminou77@gmail.com

Zu
  14th of Oct, 2015
Hello
I want to know if I am the winner of the 70 000 euros or the Mercedes
I got the message on my viber
Could you please be more precise and try contact in the following e-mail
fatimazohraa_786@hotmail.com
Fatima
thank you!!!
Sc
  15th of Oct, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
J'ai recu un message mentionnant que j'ai gagné une voiture s 2015 ou 70 000 euro .alors j'ai appeler mais on m'a demandé le numéro de mon dossier mais je l'ai pas .on ne me l'a pas transmis.donc..aide moi en se sens. Mon numéro 50937715840 mon email: schephatiaduvert@yahoo.fr
Ky
  16th of Oct, 2015
I received a message saying I have won a Mercedes 2014 model or amount 70000 please I want to be sure so contact me on obedkyereme821@gmail.com
Ve
  18th of Oct, 2015
Hello. I received a message on viber on Friday, October 16, that I am the winner of a car or 70000 in a lottery. Kindly contact me on verdarky@gmail.com because I need confirmation and clarification on this. Thank you.
Fr
Agree Disagree -10 Votes
I received a message saying I have won a Mercedes 2014 model or amount 70000 please I want to be sure so contact me on free2asker@gmail.com
Mo
  19th of Oct, 2015
I recieve a msg that i won marcedes benz 2014 model . please be confirm and let me know . here is my email ( unknownciao@outlook.com)
thankyou
Ku
  19th of Oct, 2015
sir I have receive a message in my phone today oct 19 2015 my phone number is 9844666269 according to this message my number has been choose in lucky draw I am kusumdahal from ilam nepal my vdc is pyang Iddon't have any idea about this sir please I kindly requiest to give this information
Sa
  19th of Oct, 2015
I have recived today a message on viber saying that I have won a Mercedes car so just I wanted to make sure if it is right or not
My email address is :nihadsum@hotmail.com