Amigo Energy electricity provider / No Bill, No access to Bill on-line, Lied to by employees

1 TX, United States
Phone: 1-888-4-my-amigo

First someone came door-to-door in my neighborhood promising a lower rate than I had been getting with National Power Company. I signed up. Then when I hadn't received a call within 3 business days to confirm my change, I called Amigo Energy. I was told that I had already been switched from National Power Company because they went out of business and that my rate for that month was WAY, WAY more than the rate I had with National Power Company. They said they would put me on a lower fixed rate, and give me a $75.00 credit on my next bill. I was told that I would now be able to go online to pay my bill, since the account was now "set-up". I have not been able to "pay on-line", and have not received a written bill from the company. I have talked to several of their representatives and get a different story each time. I would like to pay my bill, have a choice in my company, and be able to choose the rates and not be "Blind-sided" by an outrageous bill that is at the HIGEST RATE in TEXAS!!!