AmiClubWear / customer service

1 United States

I wanted to cancel my order as soon as I placed it. This was on a Sunday. I looked up how to cancel an order and it said cancellations could only be made through a call, and they only accept calls Monday through Friday. So I waited until Monday and called first thing. I even called during the hours they suggested. Every time, I got disconnected with an automated message saying that they were too busy and could not take my call, this happened after 16 minutes. I called five times.

I decided to try emailing even though it said not to on the site, and they sent me an email saying that it was already in processing so it couldn't be canceled. I believe processing is the first damn step. I called again to see if they could tell me something different on the phone, but they just kept telling me that once it was sent to processing that there was nothing they could do. I made sure to buy things that didn't have the "FINAL SALE" in red during checkout so I could return things, but when I read the fine print it said they could not accept returns on clearance items or items under like $12 or something like that. I am very frustrated and disappointed. I don't like to be the person who complains or gives the customer service rep a hard time because I've been there, but I really just want this cancelled!!!

Sa