Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation / Refinance Harrassment
I received mail from this company indicating that I could save hundreds of dollars off my current VA mortgage by refinancing with them. After calling and setting an appointment, I did some online research and found the offer (and company) was too good to be true. I immediately called back the same night to cancel the appointment and had to threaten to call the police if their loan officer showed up on our property. Since then, we received at least a dozen phone calls each week asking about when we could reschedule the meeting. My wife and I have spent hours requesting they take us out of their records, told them we are on a "Do Not Call List" and told them we weren't interested in their scam. The "scam" is that they sign you up for a mortgage that is a 3/1 ARM with an amazing low rate for the first three years, then variable after that. They will not do a mortgage that is a fixed rate.
They will call any day of the week at anytime up until 10 o'clock at night. We don't answer most of the calls, but they won't leave voicemails and will keep calling over and over.
Now when they call (twice in the past two days) they ask what my current rate is. I tell them 2.5% or whatever that is extremely low and they immediately hang up without even a good-bye. Works nicely! I'm hoping they update their lead records and account records quickly enough that the calls stop in the next week.
More Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Fraudulent company 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Deceptive Mortgage Practice 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Fraud 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Bad business 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - false advertising 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - WOW! 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Lies and Harassment 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Refinance 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Lies 
- Amerigroup Mortgage Corporation - Won't Give Details - Simple Answers Over Phone