AmeriCredit / Collection Calls
I have had a loan with AmeriCredit since August 2005. Since about mid last year, I have been late every single month with my car payment (things are a little hard for me right now). I have never been more than 30 days late.
AmeriCredit calls me 7 days a week at least 8 times a day. I am not trying to get out of paying. I know that I need to pay but do they have to call me so much?! I think this is getting a little ridiculous! Isn't this harrassment?
I just called in February and asked for a payoff. They told me that my pay off was $12, 000. I was so shocked. I purchased the car for $16, 000. I know there is interest and everything but my goodness!
Before mid last year and before I hit this financial slump, I made my payments on time. I cant understand why I owe so much money. Its been almost 4 years.
More AmeriCredit Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare 
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices! 
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating! 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- American Credit Services - Payday loan payment scam 
- American Credit - Harrassment 
- AmeriCredit - Ripoff
- Americredit Financial Services - Unlawful fees after I paid off car loan 
- AmeriCredit - americredit evil soulless creatures