AmeriCredit / Repossession
On May 2, 2008 AmeriCredit’s repossession agent in repossessing my vehicle constitute “A Breach of the Peace” according to the law in my home town.
The repossession agent illegally; entered the secured locked closed garage in my apartment community without my permission in seizing my car.
Americredit sold my vehicle at a Private Sale. Proceeds of the sale did satisfy the balance of my account and a credit exists. Americredit forward a customer refund check to my attention.
I believe Americredit and the repossession company should be required to pay a penalty to compensate me for illegally seizing my car.
More AmeriCredit Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare 
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices! 
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating! 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- American Credit Services - Payday loan payment scam 
- American Credit - Harrassment 
- AmeriCredit - Ripoff
- Americredit Financial Services - Unlawful fees after I paid off car loan 
- AmeriCredit - americredit evil soulless creatures