America's Servicing Company / RIP OFF!

1 OK, United States Review updated:

You guys ain't seen nothin yet. America's Servicing Company aka Wells fargo aka US Bank is one company that you want to stay on the good side of! Further - it has NOTHING to do with being subprime. I was carrying a score over 800 before I tangled with ASC.

First, they nearly doubled my payment days before the index went down. Then, they've raised it even more every three months - even with the index at almost nothing! It's now triple my initial rate!

Those good folks reported me as in default while I was in their special forebearance program and making elevated payments!

They filed foreclore with over $6000.00 of my money in an escrow account - the funds that I sent them while in forebearance that they refuse to apply to the loan!

Then, they topped it all off by filing for a summary judgement the day after my first court hearing. Their reason - they say I failed to answer their complaint! (I kinda thought showing up with my attorney at the hearing may have covered that.)

Luckily, the judge denied the motion. But, they still call me 6 - 7 times a day - even though I filed a cease and desist and we are in current litigation!

This company is simply unbelieveable.

Comments

• Yv
      22nd of Aug, 2007

This is the worst company i have ever been with. They bought out another lender and call at least 5 times a week asking me to make a payment. Their rates went up within a couple of months without letting me know about it. Never deal with this company.

• Je
      27th of Aug, 2007

This company suck so bad. I got laid off Nov of 2006 and I feel behind in may of 07. I called them so many times to make payments when my unemployment checks would come in and they would not take them. They wanted the hole mortgage at once. I just wanted the money out of my account so I knew it was going to my mortgage. I ended up having to borrow money from my grandparents and I got them paid all but 1000$ and I told them if they could wait 3 days I would have my paycheck and I would be able to pay that to. They said no pay the 6000 and we will just add the 1000 to your monthly payments. I said so will that mean I am out of foreclosure. The lady said yes it will bring you out of foreclosure and it will stop bad reporting on your credit. So I said fine. Well tonight I spoke to ASC and the guy told me "O NO it will still report bad on your credit until I pay that off.Plus I get charged fee on top of it. I am so pissed off right now. I think they need to be shut down fast.

10th of Jan, 2008

I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!!
    Not only changed our initial company without giving us another option before doing that but also they RIP US OFF every month with the fee they charge when we pay over the phone $15 or $10 over the phone!!!!
    So far I have no option but once I have the opportunity to refinance I WILL KICK THIS COMPANY'S BUTT. HATE YOU ASC!!!!!
    We should sue them ASAP!!!

• Te
      6th of Mar, 2008

My mortgage was sold to ASC and every 3 months they are raising my payments. 1 time Iwas 2 weeks late and they threatened to foreclose they are a disgrace to financial institutes.

• Kt
      16th of Apr, 2009

We have been going back and forth for over 18 months with ASC - aka Wells Fargo. My husband is a disbabled vet. We were blindsided when he was laid off his job and what with the length of time it takes to get disability benefits from the VA and social security...that was the only reason we even fell behind. They have repeatedly tried to foreclose, we have completed 2 forebearances. We just got out loan modification papers on the first. We are still working out terms on the 2nd. Word of advice...buyers beware...don't let anyone talk you into the first and 2nd mortgage or interest only mortgage to get into a house. It's a virtual nightmare. Anyway, as I said we just got our loan modification. We are working with the local housing authority who is helping us deal with these scam artists. We just executed the modification and wouldn't you know it. The day, the very day they received the loan modification papers back about 4 hours later our house is showing up on the trustees website with an active sale date of 7/24/09. It's a real wonder a lot of us homeowners don't band together and go gunning for these ###s. Anyway, I'm sure it's to the point now with the new laws passed they are going to wind up removing the listing or it'll be their turn to take the heat. These banks don't deserve these bailouts Obama has been handing them. They deserve to be out of business.