America's Servicing Company / Where is the website for this company?

ASC keeps changing websites! Even if I can find the website, they charge for paying online, the charge for paying by phone, and they keep "loosing" the dated snail mail payments so they can then charge a late fee. This is bogus, as most companies either allow or encourage paperless billing.

Comments

• Ju
      25th of Mar, 2008

This was posted b someone else but may help..."I have noticed many comments on contacting ASC. Several say they do not know the website for ASC. Here is the exact website to get to your mortgage info via the ASC website. You will need to input your loan number to access all your mortgage information. I hope this helps you who have requested this info. The website is: www.mortgageaccountonline.com"

• Co
      6th of Oct, 2009

I uncovered the evidence of the scam ASC/Wells Fargo were committing and showed such evidence to the Wall Street Journal. Interestingly enough 2 days later I got a phone call from the Presidents office of Wells Fargo. They now modify ASC and Wells Fargo) any mortgage I send to them for modification. And not lowering by $200.00, I mean by lowering by half of the payment.
    On 10/2/2009 I negotialted with ASC to recind the sale and the foreclosure of a local man’s home due to RESPA violations I found in the original loan docs. Thats right, they gave his house back. I have high contacts at ASC and Wells Fargo. If anyone needs help dealing with them I will gladly tell you what you need to do to force them to modify your loan.
    Contact me at oskoz@yahoo.com