America's Servicing Company (ASC) / misleading customers
I was approved by well's fargo for a loan modification if I paid the payments set forth in a forbearance agreement (please note I bypassed asc and contacted well's fargo). According to the young lady I spoke with my first payment would be due nov 21, 2009 next one dec and the next jan after this the modification would be set in motion as long as I made these on time with full payment.
We were so happy, I ask the next step, she said we would get a letter in the mail from asc we would however have to deal with them (asc), we got our letter in the mail today nov 2, 2009 first payment is due oct 26, 2009.
Well guess what i'm late.
According to the envelope it is dated oct 27, 2009 that's when it left the post office in califorina to come to me from wells fargo.
So it is now null and void, figure that.
So do they really want to work with me to maintain and keep my home??
If you have any suggestions to help e-mail me.
More America's Servicing Company (ASC) Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company - Threats for foreclosure, harassing calls! 
- America's Servicing Company - house loan 
- Americas Servicing Company - Mortgage ripoff
- America's Servicing Company - Handling of mortgage
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage RipOff