America's Servicing Company (ASC) / misleading customers

Middleburg, FL, United States Review updated:

I was approved by well's fargo for a loan modification if I paid the payments set forth in a forbearance agreement (please note I bypassed asc and contacted well's fargo). According to the young lady I spoke with my first payment would be due nov 21, 2009 next one dec and the next jan after this the modification would be set in motion as long as I made these on time with full payment.
We were so happy, I ask the next step, she said we would get a letter in the mail from asc we would however have to deal with them (asc), we got our letter in the mail today nov 2, 2009 first payment is due oct 26, 2009.
Well guess what i'm late.
According to the envelope it is dated oct 27, 2009 that's when it left the post office in califorina to come to me from wells fargo.
So it is now null and void, figure that.
So do they really want to work with me to maintain and keep my home??
If you have any suggestions to help e-mail me.
Thanks,
Brenda
[protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

• Do
      Jan 17, 2008

I had terrible experience with this company! Beware people!

• Im
      Jan 05, 2010

No they do not want to work with you at all.

• La
      Aug 26, 2014

Hello my name is Larell Bryant and I'm experiencing the same thing with Wells Fargo, as Brenda, here in NJ. They took me in and out of court from November of 2013 til February of 2014, which I was granted, at least so I thought a new monthly loan modification and was pleased with my $300.00 dollar difference, now just recently August of 2014, Wells is telling me that I'm behind in my payments, which are back to $1508.99 and I never received this in writing, which also means it was a fake loan modification which took me out of work every month for court dates, so who can I turn to for help in this matter, this company has no right to toy with innocent peoples lives!