America's Servicing Company / 2 years of applying for modification, no response
SANDRA D. REYES
Miami Gardens, Fl
Date: June 28, 2012
TO: Wells Fargo /America’s Serving Company/Modification Dept
To whom it may concern,
As describe on different plans for modification per Wells Fargo/ASC, we have applied to lower our interest rate, now for several years. We started doing this back in 2010, and have been sending papers over and over again. We have been dealing with a representative Leyla Avilas that has been very efficient with us in collecting the correct paper work. As of April 2012 to May 2012 we finally sent in all the paper work correctly, and are waiting for an appraisal that until this date has not been done. And the response we get is that it “will get done when it gets done, but keep sending the new bank statements and letters”. I spoke to Ms. Aviles and got the feeling that my mortgage underwriters will never see the papers I have sent or even help us and this process of more than two years of sending and applying for a modification is just a legal process to give us the round around. We feel that your institution will not help us.
Both my husband and I are retired, and do not make enough monies to pay the mortgage plus insurance and taxes. Our mortgage starting July will be $1300.00. Unfortunately this is a notice that we might have to change our plans and find sometime more economical. Please try to help us we can pay about $1000.00 per month with insurance and taxes, as a retired couple we make this much on a monthly basis.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. We cannot afford to hire a lawyer which was implied to us by the representative that it could help us, but our daughter is a realtor and she is trying to help us.
Sandra D. Reyes
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ