American Van Lines / harassing phone calls
Gregory from this company is really rude, harassing, and has a mentality of a 5 yr old. If you answer the phone he gives you a hard time about what you know and considering I am a woman, he thinks I am stupid. When I answered the phone the last time, I told him I booked with another mover and he said really, not even going to give me a chance to beat it? I told him he couldnt, he said really, how come? I already saw his estimate of almost 2200.00 dollars to move a 2 bedroom apartment from Florida to Missouri which ended up being about weight and not about CU FT like most movers.
I again told him I booked with another company and he said, "Good luck with the balance on the other end!" and hung up.
Nasty A**, DONT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!
More American Van Lines Complaints & Reviews
- American Van Lines - over charge $1147, 2182p they charged 4136p 
- American Van Lines - complete nightmare 
- American Van Lines - cheating on the job 
- American Van Lines - fraud!!! 
- American Van Lines - total rip off - thieves and crooks 
- American Van Lines - moving company
- American Van Lines - customer service
- American Van Lines - nightmare experience, deceptive practices
- American Van Lines - moving company not what they promise
- American Van Lines - moving