American Muscle / Scam and cheating

I ordered an Entire Exhaust system for a Mustang. American Muscle sent me two different size exhaust tips. One was nuch bigger than the other. Both tips have their vendors Trademark 'PYPES' on the tip. Yet, American muscle says they don't make that size...American Muscle will not make it right and I never got refunded. Order cost me over 500 dollars. They gave me the run around with numerous emails and even made me take pictures of the tips. I DID and sent them3 times to the Support system via e-mail to a Manger named Brian.

Then, they stopped honoring my e-mails and calls. I never got the partial refund or the time of day after dozens or e-mails and calls. I just wanted what I paid for and what the ad shooed in the picture...

Very bad customer support and service.

De

Comments

• So
      13th of Aug, 2009

I also got the royal screw from them twice. I ordered something online. I received a product thad did not work. They gave me the run around, then they started telling lies... Never got my money back, only a product that did not function.

• Af
      20th of Oct, 2014

I ordered a Cold air intake from American Muscle and was satisfied with my order. What i like about them is that they send you a link via e-mail to the UPS website that allows you to track your stuff, which is very nice. only problem I had was that my Item arrived with a couple of dings in it. Other than that, it fit in well and functioned perfectly. I WILL be looking into purchasing more things from them in the future.

• Be
      19th of Jul, 2018

I ordered Running Pony window decals with the American Flag. The decals arrived wadded up and crammed into a shipping tube. Marc at customer service was rude and condescending. I had to return the unusable decals and I was charged for another set which I have not received. So sad that they would hire employees that ruin merchandise and then ship it to the customer. I have been a loyal customer for years but not any longer.