American Mint / product
I ordered a "special" Trump coin and paid for it. Didn't realize that the fine print had an automatic "large charge" if I kept the coin. Soon as I found out they wanted $122 more, I called them and tried to return the merchandise. They evidently have a NO RETURN policy, too. Now I'm getting phone calls for the additional money. There is no way in hell I would have spent $132 dollars for what I received. I have a sterling credit rating and I pay my bills, but I refuse to pay this shady, dishonest organization.
More American Mint Complaints & Reviews
- American Mint - scam! 
- American Mint - terrible service! 
- American Mint - took money for nothing 
- American Mint - billed for something I did not order 
- American Mint - free coin 
- American Mint - re: letter
- American Mint, LLC - fraudulent practices and scamming of the public interstate fraud
- American Mint LLC - coins etc.
- American Mint - unordered coins sent then bills sent followed by calls from bill collectors
- American Mint - aurora borealis princess ring — madison