American Memorabilia / internet fraud, no payment for item auctioned
I'm in the same boat as many others posting to this site having sent a valuable item to American Memorabilia for their online auction only to find it, thusfar, impossible to receive payment. I was desperate for funds when I sent the family heirloom to them last summer; they even spoke of providing advances once the item was authenticated. Of course, once it was authenticated and declared "excellent", they then stated they don't do advances. It sold in September '08. Neither emails nor phone calls are productive. They forget which excuse they've already given for not paying as promised. I filed a complaint with BBB in Las Vegas last month, but have heard nothing beyond a recognition of receiving my complaint. At this point I want, make that NEED, my money (about $1600).
Tonight I emailed Kieta (again) stating that at this point I not only want my money, but I also want to get any regulatory agency I can to investigate them regarding what appears to be fraud by internet. I was glad to see someone mention this here. I'm fairly certain this falls into a federal level of fraud. FBI?? I'm not sure which agency would manage that? I admit I want my money before they go down, but they shouldn't be allowed to continue abusing people's trust. What about class action lawsuit?
More American Memorabilia Complaints & Reviews
- American Memorabilia - rip off 
- American Memorabilia - lawsuit filed and served 
- American Memorabilia Inc - always got paid immediately-no problems 
- American Memorabilia - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- American Memorabilia - got scammed with fraudulent item!!! 
- American Memorabilia - embezzlement and fraud 
- American Memorabilia - fake lionel messi barcelona jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake johan cruyff jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake bobby charlton jersey
- American Memorabilia - fake soccer memorabilia