American Laser Skincare / Lied
I went to a consultation where they said I have a $460 credit for unused services I purchased before they went bankrupt and closed. They recently opened with new ownership; they told me at front desk I wouldn't need to start paying til I used all $460 and I scheduled a silkpeel. After the first one, I showed for another and they told me I had to start paying cause I couldnt use the $460 "in bulk" - I had to pay part of it. They should've called instead of forcing me to waste my time showing up pointlessly, I left and won't be going back.
More American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this 
- American Laser Skincare - Don't waste your money