American Laser Centers / Be aware of american laser centers!
I drove 3 hrs to Louisiana to see someone about Amerismooth. After speaking to a representative, I decided to buy a 2,300 dollar package of 10 treatments. I changed my mind when I got home and called them to cancel my services. First, the representative tried to tell me I could not back out of my package. When I told her that the fine print said I could back out of the package as long as no services were rendered, she changed her mind. She told me to send a written letter canceling my package and it would be taken off of my credit card within 6 to 8 weeks. It doesn't take that long to take something off my card. It has been over 8 weeks and the charge is still on my card. I tried calling the center and I always get the answering machine. My credit card company is disputing the claim.
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this