American Laser Center / Bad buisness

1 13351 Olive StreetChesterfield, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 314-786-0120

Do not waste your money on photofacials or microderms. They have you sign and initial paperwork that states if you do not have any results, sorry, they cannot control results. Well you probably will not get any resul;ts because the lasers are outdated or lame. I think they buy reject lasers at a low costs that do not deliver results. I wasted alot of time and gas to get a smoother and clearer complexion. I received zero results and spent over $2000 on nothing. Do your research and research the laser they will use, Ask how old it is and ask to see real patients and real results before you buy anything. I will not do any more business with them.

Comments

• Gh
      31st of Oct, 2008

tank you

• Gh
      31st of Oct, 2008

tak you

• Gi
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I disagree with the person that did not get results from the photofacial and or microderm... the person complaining may not have followed the correct procedure before and after. I am 47 years old and I received 6 treatments and I sware I look 10 years younger.
    EVERYONE noticies my skin and my wrinkles are hardly there. Yes, it is costly -- but way worth it and much much less than botox injections every 3 months, or those expensive facials at Spa Winghaven which are way way overpriced. Trust me... they have great equipment -- they are featured all over the place and have had wonderful results. They use the up to date equipment out there.
    Some people want a magic wand...

Thanks American Laser Center of Chesterfield. Everyone was just great. I'm looking forward to my cellulite treatment next!!!

Gina Sparks
    St. Louis, MO

• Ru
      18th of Dec, 2009

I totally agree with you, I wasted $2500 for no freaking reason.I couldnt finish it cause it started getting Migraines.I tried to get my money back but poor me, The paper they told me to signed on the first day also says, If no good result or other reason, No REFUND. Anyway, We have wasted our money but i am trying my best to tell others not to go to AMERICAN LASER .PLEASE.
    Thanks