American Income Life / Scam! Thanks everyone!
I would like to thank the other career seachers for their information on this web page. I was contacted today about an interview with this company and decided to do some company research before I went in for my interview, like a good little prospective employee. I wanted to learn more about the company so I could sound professional and educated about them. Well, Thank You everyone because what I read on this page saved me time and effort.
I am outraged that this company has done this before to so many people in other states! I had the same script read to me and the rep stated "dress professionally" and "bring a crisp resume". Wow!
I called right back, asked for the rep that talked to me and cancelled my appointment. I did state that I looked up their company on the internet and found that it was a pyrmid scam and was not happy! The rep didn't know what to say and hungup. Chalk one up for the unemployed! We are all not that despirate to fall for this trap. So, those of you reading this for the first time after thinking you have a career offer, remember, there are plenty of other opportunities out there. Don't get frustrated and don't waste your time with a place like this!
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.