American Income Life / Scam
I am a previous employee for American Income Life in Omaha Nebraska for a short period of time and made ends meet when it came to the income, not the 50-60k that was promised. While working like a slave for John Akers I also saw a guy walking around that had Tony Robbins in his ear all the time on his IPOD and the guy's name was Brian Behrens. No one ever really saw him do anything, but he was always there and said that we should work 70 hours a week to solidify our futures. The truth of the matter is, everyone worked like a slave and never lasted past 6 months it seemed. There was a lot of chatter in the office about what was "going on" so I decided to research this shady "Behrns" character. This is what I found, check it out.
He is a crook and John Akers is a crook too! They treat employees as slaves and do nothing themselves. Do not work here! You will regret it.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance