[Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse / very poor customer service!

We have a total of 10,000.00 of furniture we purchased from American Furniture.. WE had a bad apple on the bar stools we picked for our new home. The wood it is made of is ply wood and the bottom are real heavy and By a fall on a carpet it popped the top off?? WE paid 150.00 per stool as a matter of fact we dont even have them paid off yet. I contacted them they sent me a kid that took pictures and told us customer service would help us.. After talking to one and put though another which she said she was director of service blow my mond because all i got was a sarcasite piece of work with a high pitch voice whom name was Leveng , She was the most unconcern person i have ever had to talk to in all my life.. What happen to standing behind your product and making sure the customer was and is highly satisfied!! She basically told me i was SOL and she did not have time for me... This person should not me in a position like this... I will keep sending my problem to as many people as i can until i get solved.. He has no right to sell a cheap piece of wood and not stand by his product i dont know whats worse the girl Leveng or the stool they both rate about the same wood... Very Unsatisfied Customer

• Resolution statement

• After finding your complaints here on "Complaints Board" today, I would ask you to please contact me in hopes of resolution regarding these concerns/complaints. We at American Furniture Warehouse do everything we can to make every customer a satisfied customer and we take customer complaints very seriously. Most every customer we have are long time or repeat customers, returning time after time due to the value and service we provide. Please allow us to revisit your complaints by contacting me directly at 303-727-3103 or by emailing me at rnaish@afwonline.com.

Rob Naish
    American Furniture Warehouse

Comments

• St
      14th of Jul, 2008

well i have a terrible experiance story myself...i bought my child a loft bed with desk underneath --the bolts in the ladder were stripped from day 1--my husband and i are not big compaliners so we delt with it--after 4 months of a 60 pound 8 yr old sleeping on it the steel frames had bent--- very dangerous bed----they were extremly rude when i called them--sent out an inspector who completly agreed with me when seeing it---so american futniture warehouse refused to refund or replace my money even though i was on a year warrenty!!! i was told i was ignorant and heard alot of ummmhummmms when i called them for the refund!

• 1a
      10th of Mar, 2009

Just bought a couple of sofas last night. Salesman told us to contact the delivery # to set up an appointment and time for delivery. When I called they stated they already set up a time. They state the customer isn't allow to set up their own times as they have tons of other delivery's etc. I reminded them that I was the customer and shouldn't the customer be allowed to provide them with a delivery time that was convienent to them? They basically told me no and that I was more then welcome to get a refund on the couches and take my business to another furniture company that was perhaps more willing to be more flexible with a delivery time. They then proceeded to put their foot in their mouths when they asked me "if I thought I was more important then their other customers?" Well, I have news for you. I really don't care about YOUR other customers. I should be treated like YOUR only customer. I was treated extremely rude and I did NOT feel like American Furniture had ME in their best interest as a paying customer. What ever happened to the customer is always right? I'm now withdrawing our bridal registry and contacting my friends and family in Colorado to boycott sales from this company that believes they have a "monopoly" on the market and can treat their customers with such disrespect!!