[Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse / very poor customer service!
We have a total of 10,000.00 of furniture we purchased from American Furniture.. WE had a bad apple on the bar stools we picked for our new home. The wood it is made of is ply wood and the bottom are real heavy and By a fall on a carpet it popped the top off?? WE paid 150.00 per stool as a matter of fact we dont even have them paid off yet. I contacted them they sent me a kid that took pictures and told us customer service would help us.. After talking to one and put though another which she said she was director of service blow my mond because all i got was a sarcasite piece of work with a high pitch voice whom name was Leveng , She was the most unconcern person i have ever had to talk to in all my life.. What happen to standing behind your product and making sure the customer was and is highly satisfied!! She basically told me i was SOL and she did not have time for me... This person should not me in a position like this... I will keep sending my problem to as many people as i can until i get solved.. He has no right to sell a cheap piece of wood and not stand by his product i dont know whats worse the girl Leveng or the stool they both rate about the same wood... Very Unsatisfied Customer
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] Customer Care's Response, Sep 08, 2009
After finding your complaints here on "Complaints Board" today, I would ask you to please contact me in hopes of resolution regarding these concerns/complaints. We at American Furniture Warehouse do everything we can to make every customer a satisfied customer and we take customer complaints very seriously. Most every customer we have are long time or repeat customers, returning time after time due to the value and service we provide. Please allow us to revisit your complaints by contacting me directly at 303-727-3103 or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and with our apologies,
American Furniture Warehouse
More American Furniture Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - financing
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - poor service! 
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - the financing don't do it 
- American Furniture Warehouse - racial discrimination and bad customer service 
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - poor quality furniture and customer service 
- American Furniture Warehouse - refund
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] - power loveseat, couch, and recliner
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] - need to make a warranty claim
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] - customer service
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] - sectional reclining sofa