American Eagle Outfitters / the door at american eagle located in pearland, tx was too sharp.
Today Monday, July 30th I was walking into American Eagle Outfitters to look around and to make a return and as I opened the door the door scrapped my toes and ripped the skin off of my toes. I was so upset because no door should be that sharp and another reason why I was so upset is because your employees saw what happened and they just stood there and did nothing not even offer me a first aid kit I had to go to the nearest restroom that was a few stores down to wash off the blood that was coming out of my toes. I would really recommend getting that door fixed.
More American Eagle Outfitters Complaints & Reviews
- American Eagle Outfitters - very poor and inappropriate service 
- American Eagle - worst customer service 
- American Eagle - discrimination 
- American Eagle - did not receive a statement or credit card 
- American Eagle - poor in store service
- American Eagle Outfitters - polo shirts
- American Eagle Outfitters - falsely accused of shoplifting
- American Eagle Outfitters - american eagle woodfield mall schaumburg illinois 
- American Eagle Outfitters - website technical difficulties and customer service
- American Eagle Outfitters - american eagle at the mall of louisiana